TO APOLLO MAKING LOVE.
FROM MONSIEUR FONTENELLE.
About this text
Text view / Document view
A collection of the most esteemed pieces of poetry: that have appeared for several years. With variety of originals, by the late Moses Mendez, Esq; and other contributors to Dodsley's collection. To which this is intended as a supplement. London: printed for Richardson and Urquhart, 1767, p. 226. ,320p. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T124631; DMI 1073; OTA K099398.000) (Page images digitized from a copy in the Bodleian [Harding C 148].)
Other works by Thomas Tickell
- COLIN AND LUCY. ()
- AN EPISTLE from a Lady in England, to a GENTLEMAN at Avignon. ()
- AN IMITATION OF THE PROPHECY OF NEREUS. From HORACE, Book III. Ode XXV. ()
- KENSINGTON GARDEN. ()
- AN ODE Inscrib'd to the Right Honourable the EARL of SUNDERLAND at WINDSOR. ()
- ON THE Death of the Earl of CADOGAN. ()
- ON THE PROSPECT OF PEACE, A POEM. ()
- To a LADY before MARRIAGE. ()
- TO Sir GODFREY KNELLER, at his Country Seat. ()
- To the Right Honourable the Earl of WARWICK, &c. On the Death of Mr. ADDISON. ()