John Dalton(bap. 20 September 1709 - 22 July 1763)
Works in ECPA
alphabetical listing / listing in source editions
- A DESCRIPTIVE POEM: ADDRESSED TO TWO LADIES, AT THEIR RETURN FROM VIEWING THE MINES NEAR WHITEHAVEN. ()
- EPISTLE TO THE Right Honble. the Countess of HERTFORD, AT PERCY LODGE: WRITTEN IN THE YEAR MDCCXLIV. ()
- EPISTLE TO THE Right Honble. the Lord Viscount BEAUCHAMP. WRITTEN IN THE YEAR MDCCXXXV-VI. ()
- SOME THOUGHTS ON BUILDING and PLANTING, TO Sir JAMES LOWTHER, Bart. OF LOWTHER-HALL. ()
- Pearch, G. A collection of poems in four volumes. By several hands. Vol. I. [The second edition]. London: printed for G. Pearch, 1770. 4v. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T116245; DMI 1122; OTA K093079.001)
Baines, Paul, Julian Ferraro, Pat Rogers, eds. The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Eighteenth-Century Writers and Writing, 1660-1789. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. 90. Print.
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
Rev. John Dalton (1709-1763). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 14 Oct. 2011. http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=33035.