Elizabeth Craven (née Berkeley)(17 December 1750 - early January 1828)
Works in ECPA
alphabetical listing / listing in source editions
- The Abode of Genius ()
- [I thank thee God, that I have lived] ()
- On Dreaming That She Saw her Heart at her Feet. ()
- [A thing my dear Lord, that I ne'er should have thought on] ()
- Verses addressed to H.S.H. the Margravine on the appointment of milk-woman to the Pope. ()
- Craven, Elizabeth, 1750–1828. The Beautiful Lady Craven: the Original Memoirs of Elizabeth Baroness Craven afterwards Margravine of Anspach and Bayreuth and Princess Berkeley of the Holy Roman Empire (1750-1828). Edited with Notes and a Biographical and Historical Introduction containing much unpublished matter by A. M. Broadley & Lewis Melville. With 48 Illustrations. In Two Vols. London: John Lane The Bodley Head, 1914.
- Gasper, Julia. Elizabeth Craven: Writer, Feminist and European. Wilmington, DE: Vernon Press, 2017.
Gasper, Julia, ed. The Modern Philosopher, Letters to Her Son and Verses on the Siege of Gibraltar, by Elizabeth Craven. Newcastle-upon-Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2017. Print.
Broadley, A. M. and Lewis Melville, eds. The Beautiful Lady Craven: The Original Memoirs of Elizabeth Baroness Craven afterwards Margravine of Anspach and Bayreuth and Princess Berkeley of the Holy Roman Empire (1750-1828). London: John Lane The Bodley Head, 1914. Print. 2 volumes. http://www.tbm100.org/Lib/Cra14LC1.pdf/ http://www.tbm100.org/Lib/Cra14LC2.pdf
Gasper, Julia. Elizabeth Craven: Writer, Feminist and European. Vernon Series on the History of Art. Wilmington, DE: Vernon Press, 2017. Print.
Elizabeth Craven (1750-1828) Complete Bibliography. Elizabeth Craven and her World, 1 Mar. 2019. Web. 6 Jan. 2020. https://elizabethberkeleycraven.blogspot.com/2019/03/elizabeth-craven-1750-1828-complete.html
Baines, Paul, Julian Ferraro, Pat Rogers, eds. The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Eighteenth-Century Writers and Writing, 1660-1789. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. 84-85. Print.
Todd, Janet, ed. A Dictionary of British and American Women Writers 1660-1800. Paperback edition, revised. Lanham et al.: Rowman & Littlefield, 1987. 30-31. Print.
Gasper, Julia. Elizabeth Craven and her World. Blogger.com, 17 Dec. 2019. Web. 6 Jan. 2020. https://elizabethberkeleycraven.blogspot.com/