Works in ECPA
alphabetical listing / listing in source editions
- CONTENT: A PASTORAL. ()
- CORYDON: A PASTORAL. ()
- AN ELEGY ON A PILE OF RUINS. ()
- MELODY. ()
- MORNING. (); DAY: A PASTORAL. ()
- ON MAY. WRITTEN IN APRIL MDCCLXI. ()
- Mendez, Moses. A collection of the most esteemed pieces of poetry: that have appeared for several years. With variety of originals, by the late Moses Mendez, Esq; and other contributors to Dodsley's collection. To which this is intended as a supplement. London: printed for Richardson and Urquhart, 1767. ,320p. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T124631; DMI 1073; OTA K099398.000)
- Pearch, G. A collection of poems in four volumes. By several hands. Vol. I. [The second edition]. London: printed for G. Pearch, 1770. 4v. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T116245; DMI 1122; OTA K093079.001)
- Pearch, G. A collection of poems in four volumes. By several hands. Vol. III. [The second edition]. London: printed for G. Pearch, 1770. 4v. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T116245; DMI 1136; OTA K093079.003)
Baines, Paul, Julian Ferraro, Pat Rogers, eds. The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Eighteenth-Century Writers and Writing, 1660-1789. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. 88. Print.
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
John Cunningham (1729-1773). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 14 Oct. 2011. http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=33573.