John Duncombe(29 September 1729 - 19 January 1786)
Works in ECPA
alphabetical listing / listing in source editions
- THE FEMINEAD: OR FEMALE GENIUS. ()
- ODE to HEALTH. ()
- ODE to the Genius of ITALY, occasioned by the Earl of CORKE'S going Abroad. ()
- ODE TO THE HON. JOHN YORK. IMITATED FROM HORACE, BOOK II. ODE XVI. ()
- Dodsley, Robert, 1703-1764. A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. IV. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.004)
- Dodsley, Robert, 1703-1764. A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. VI. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.006)
- Pearch, G. A collection of poems in four volumes. By several hands. Vol. IV. [The second edition]. London: printed for G. Pearch, 1770. 4v. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T116245; DMI 1137; OTA K093079.004)
Baines, Paul, Julian Ferraro, Pat Rogers, eds. The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Eighteenth-Century Writers and Writing, 1660-1789. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. 110-111. Print.
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
Rev. John Duncombe (1729-1786). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 25 Nov. 2011. http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=33117.
Duncombe, John. A Collection of Poems by Several Hands . Ed. Robert Dodsley and Michael F. Suarez. Vol. I. London: Routledge/Thoemmes, 1997. 145-146. Print. 6 volumes.