Horace Walpole(24 September 1717 - 2 March 1797)
Works in ECPA
alphabetical listing / listing in source editions
- The BEAUTIES. An EPISTLE to Mr. ECKARDT the PAINTER. ()
- EPILOGUE to TAMERLANE. On the Suppression of the REBELLION. Spoken by Mrs. Pritchard, in the Character of the COMICK MUSE, Nov. 4, 1746. ()
- An EPISTLE from FLORENCE. To T. A. Esq; Tutor to the Earl of P—. Written in the Year 1740. ()
- To the AUTHORESS of some Lines on STRAWBERRY-HILL. ()
- Dodsley, Robert, 1703-1764. A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. III. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.003)
- Mendez, Moses. A collection of the most esteemed pieces of poetry: that have appeared for several years. With variety of originals, by the late Moses Mendez, Esq; and other contributors to Dodsley's collection. To which this is intended as a supplement. London: printed for Richardson and Urquhart, 1767. ,320p. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T124631; DMI 1073; OTA K099398.000)
DMI 2283; ODNB 28596; NCBEL 1588, 1802, 1807; DLB 104
Index of English Literary Manuscripts. Vol. III, 1700-1800 . London: Mansell, 1986-1997. Pt. 4 Sterne-Young. 235-414. Print. 4 volumes.
Baines, Paul, Julian Ferraro, Pat Rogers, eds. The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Eighteenth-Century Writers and Writing, 1660-1789. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. 352-354. Print.
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
Horace Walpole (1717-1797). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 14 Oct. 2011. http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=33065.
Walpole, Horace. A Collection of Poems by Several Hands . Ed. Robert Dodsley and Michael F. Suarez. Vol. I. London: Routledge/Thoemmes, 1997. 219-220. Print. 6 volumes.