Works in ECPA
alphabetical listing / listing in source editions
- MARTIALIS EPIGRAMMA. Lib. vi. Ep. 24. Imitated. ()
- An ODE on Miss HARRIET HANBURY at Six Years old. ()
- ODE on the Death of MATZEL, a favourite Bull-finch, address'd to Mr. ST—PE, to whom the Author had given the Reversion of it when he left Dresden. ()
- An ODE To the Right Honourable STEPHEN POYNTZ, Esq; &c. &c. ()
- Sir CHARLES'S REPLY. ()
- A SONG Upon Miss HARRIET HANBURY, address'd to the Rev. Mr. BIRT. ()
- To Mr. GARNIER and Mr. PEARCE of BATH. A grateful ODE, in return for the extraordinary Kindness and Humanity they shewed to me and my eldest Daughter, now Lady ESSEX, 1753. ()
- To Mrs. BINDON at BATH. ()
- Dodsley, Robert, 1703-1764. A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. IV. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.004)
- Dodsley, Robert, 1703-1764. A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. V. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.005)
Baines, Paul, Julian Ferraro, Pat Rogers, eds. The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Eighteenth-Century Writers and Writing, 1660-1789. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. 369. Print.
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
Sir Charles Hanbury Williams (1708-1759). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 14 Oct. 2011. https://web.archive.org/web/20170908014740/http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=33031.
Williams, Sir Charles Hanbury. A Collection of Poems by Several Hands . Ed. Robert Dodsley and Michael F. Suarez. Vol. I. London: Routledge/Thoemmes, 1997. 223-225. Print. 6 volumes.