Hannah Brand(19 November 1754 - March 1821)
Works in ECPA
alphabetical listing / listing in source editions
- IMITATION OF THE FRENCH HYMN, Quoted in the Spectator, No. 513. ()
- THE MONK OF LA TRAPPE; A TALE. ()
- ODE TO ADVERSITY; INSCRIBED TO MISS H—. ()
- ODE to YOUTH. ()
- PRAYER. TO THE PARCAE. ()
- TO MISS BRAND. ()
- VALENTINE TO MISS BRAND, WITH A Miniature Picture, Laid upon her Toilet on Saint Valentine's Eve, 1786. ()
- Brand, Hannah, 1754-1821. Plays and poems: by Miss Hannah Brand. Norwich: printed by Beatniffe and Payne; and sold by Messrs. F. and C. Rivington; and Messrs. Elmsley and Bremner, London, 1798. xv,,424p.; 8⁰. (ESTC T42452; OTA K041482.000)
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
Hannah Brand (1770 ca.-1821). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 1 Dec. 2011. http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=33727.
Todd, Janet, ed. A Dictionary of British and American Women Writers 1660-1800. Paperback edition, revised. Lanham et al.: Rowman & Littlefield, 1987. 56-57. Print.