Susanna Centlivre (née Freeman)(bap. 1669 - 1723)
Works in ECPA
alphabetical listing / listing in source editions
- AN EPISTLE TO THE King of Sweden, FROM A LADY of GREAT-BRITAIN. ()
- AN EPISTLE, [TO Mrs. WALLUP] &c. ()
- A POEM. Humbly Presented to His most Sacred Majesty ()
- Centlivre, Susanna, 1667?-1723. An epistle to Mrs. Wallup: now in the train of Her Royal Highness, the Princess of Wales. As it was sent to her to the Hague. Written by Mrs. Susanna Centlivre. London: printed, and sold by R. Burleigh, and A. Boulter, 1715. 8p.; 2⁰. (ESTC N1081; Foxon C92; OTA K000663.000)
- Centlivre, Susanna, 1667?-1723. A poem. Humbly presented to His most Sacred Majesty George, King of Great Britain, France, and Ireland. Upon his accession to the throne. By Susanna Centlivre. London: printed for T. Woodward, 1715. 8p.; 2⁰. (ESTC T26871; Foxon C96; OTA K032320.000)
- Centlivre, Susanna, 1667?-1723. An epistle to the King of Sweden from a lady of Great-Britain. London: printed for J. Roberts, and Arabella Morris, 1717. 11,p.; 2⁰. (ESTC T26864; Foxon C93; OTA K032313.000)
Baines, Paul, Julian Ferraro, Pat Rogers, eds. The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Eighteenth-Century Writers and Writing, 1660-1789. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. 55-56. Print.
Todd, Janet, ed. A Dictionary of British and American Women Writers 1660-1800. Paperback edition, revised. Lanham et al.: Rowman & Littlefield, 1987. 77-79. Print.
Lock, F. P. Susanna Centlivre. Twayne's English authors, 254. Boston, MA: G. K. Hall, 1979. Print.