Works in ECPA
alphabetical listing / listing in source editions
- A Letter sent to Mrs. Barber, at Tunbridge-Wells. ()
- To Mrs. Barber. New-Year's-Day, 1733. ()
- To Mrs. Frances-Arabella Kelly, with a Present of Fruit. ()
- To the Right Honourable the Lady Elizabeth Boyle, Daughter to the Right Honourable John Earl of Orrery, on her Birth-Day, May 7. 1733. ()
- Verses ty'd about a Fawn's Neck, which was presented to a very young Lady, call'd by her Friends the Ivory Maid. ()
Mary Barber's son Constantine was educated at Trinity College Dublin, and studied medicine at the University of Leiden. He became a professor at Trinity College Dublin and was later three times President of the College of Physicians in Dublin.