Works in ECPA
alphabetical listing / listing in source editions
- ELEGY I. ()
- ELEGY II. ()
- AN INSCRIPTION WRITTEN UPON ONE OF THE TUBS IN HAM-WALKS, SEPTEMBER, 1760. ()
- THE RECANTATION. AN ODE. (); THE RECANTATION. AN ODE. ()
- VERSES WRITTEN UPON A PEDESTAL BENEATH A ROW OF ELMS IN A MEADOW NEAR RICHMOND FERRY, BELONGING TO RICHARD OWEN CAMBRIDGE, ESQ. SEPTEMBER 1760. (); VERSE. WRITTEN UPON A PEDESTAL BENEATH A ROW OF ELMS IN A MEADOW NEAR RICHMOND FERRY, BELONGING TO RICHARD OWEN CAMBRIDGE, ESQ. SEPT. MDCCLX. ()
- Mendez, Moses. A collection of the most esteemed pieces of poetry: that have appeared for several years. With variety of originals, by the late Moses Mendez, Esq; and other contributors to Dodsley's collection. To which this is intended as a supplement. London: printed for Richardson and Urquhart, 1767. ,320p. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T124631; DMI 1073; OTA K099398.000)
- Pearch, G. A collection of poems in four volumes. By several hands. Vol. IV. [The second edition]. London: printed for G. Pearch, 1770. 4v. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T116245; DMI 1137; OTA K093079.004)
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
Samuel Whyte (1733-1811). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 14 Oct. 2011. https://web.archive.org/web/20170908014740/http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=33150.