Edward Jerningham(1737 - 17 November 1812)
Works in ECPA
alphabetical listing / listing in source editions
- AMABELLA. WRITTEN BY THE DESIRE OF MRS. MONTAGU. ()
- AN ELEGY WRITTEN AMONG THE RUINS OF AN ABBEY. ()
- IL LATTE: AN ELEGY. ()
- THE NUN. AN ELEGY. ()
- Mendez, Moses. A collection of the most esteemed pieces of poetry: that have appeared for several years. With variety of originals, by the late Moses Mendez, Esq; and other contributors to Dodsley's collection. To which this is intended as a supplement. London: printed for Richardson and Urquhart, 1767. ,320p. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T124631; DMI 1073; OTA K099398.000)
- Pearch, G. A collection of poems in four volumes. By several hands. Vol. II. [The second edition]. London: printed for G. Pearch, 1770. 4v. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T116245; DMI 1135; OTA K093079.002)
- Pearch, G. A collection of poems in four volumes. By several hands. Vol. IV. [The second edition]. London: printed for G. Pearch, 1770. 4v. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T116245; DMI 1137; OTA K093079.004)
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
Edward Jerningham (1727 ca.-1812). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 14 Oct. 2011. http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=33592.