William Hall(1705 - 1767)
Works in ECPA
alphabetical listing / listing in source editions
- ANACREON. ODE III. ()
- HYMN to Miss LAURENCE, in the PUMP-ROOM. BATH, 1753. ()
- To a LADY very handsome, but too fond of DRESS. ()
- To POLLY LAURENCE, quitting the Pump. BATH, January 1756. ()
- VACATION. ()
- A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. V. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.005)
- A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. VI. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.006)
William Hall. Dodsley's Collection of Poetry: Its Contents & Contributors. London: Arthur L. Humphreys, 1910. 99-101. Print.
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
William Hall (1700 ca.-1767). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 14 Oct. 2011. http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=33689.
Hall, William. A Collection of Poems by Several Hands . Ed. Robert Dodsley and Michael F. Suarez. Vol. I. London: Routledge/Thoemmes, 1997. 160. Print. 6 volumes.