James Scott(1733 - 10 December 1814)
Works in ECPA
alphabetical listing / listing in source editions
- EVERY MAN THE ARCHITECT of his own FORTUNE: OR THE ART OF RISING IN THE CHURCH. A SATYRE. ()
- HEAVEN. A VISION. ()
- ODE ON DESPAIR. ()
- ODE ON PLEASURE. (); TO PLEASURE. AN ODE. ()
- ODE ON SLEEP. ()
- An ODE to SCULPTURE. ()
- ODE TO THE MUSE. ()
- A SPOUSAL HYMN. ADDRESSED TO HIS MAJESTY ON HIS MARRIAGE. ()
- Dodsley, Robert, 1703-1764. A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. VI. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.006)
- Mendez, Moses. A collection of the most esteemed pieces of poetry: that have appeared for several years. With variety of originals, by the late Moses Mendez, Esq; and other contributors to Dodsley's collection. To which this is intended as a supplement. London: printed for Richardson and Urquhart, 1767. ,320p. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T124631; DMI 1073; OTA K099398.000)
- Pearch, G. A collection of poems in four volumes. By several hands. Vol. II. [The second edition]. London: printed for G. Pearch, 1770. 4v. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T116245; DMI 1135; OTA K093079.002)
- Pearch, G. A collection of poems in four volumes. By several hands. Vol. IV. [The second edition]. London: printed for G. Pearch, 1770. 4v. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T116245; DMI 1137; OTA K093079.004)
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
Rev. James Scott (1733-1814). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 14 Oct. 2011. http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=33149.
Scott, James. A Collection of Poems by Several Hands . Ed. Robert Dodsley and Michael F. Suarez. Vol. I. London: Routledge/Thoemmes, 1997. 202-203. Print. 6 volumes.