Works in ECPA
alphabetical listing / listing in source editions
- The BLACKBIRDS. An Elegy. ()
- The GOLDFINCHES. An Elegy. ()
- HAMLET's SOLILOQUY, Imitated. ()
- The SCAVENGERS. A Town Eclogue. In the Manner of SWIFT. ()
- The SWALLOWS. ()
- VALENTINE's Day. ()
- VERSES to WILLIAM SHENSTONE, Esq; On receiving a Gilt Pocket-Book. 1751. ()
- Dodsley, Robert, 1703-1764. A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. IV. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.004)
- Dodsley, Robert, 1703-1764. A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. V. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.005)
The Works of the English Poets, from Chaucer to Cowper; including the Series Edited, with Prefaces, Biographical and Critical, by Dr Samuel Johnson: and the most approved translations. The Additional Lives by Alexander Chalmers, F.S.A. Vol. XVII. London: J. Johnson et al., 1810. 279-326. Google Books edition. Web. 15 Feb. 2016. https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=-XwLAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA279
Baines, Paul, Julian Ferraro, Pat Rogers, eds. The Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Eighteenth-Century Writers and Writing, 1660-1789. Malden, MA: Wiley-Blackwell, 2011. 190-191. Print.
Fairer, David. English Poetry of the Eighteenth Century 1700-1789. Longman Literature in English Series. Harlow: Longman, 2003. 274. Print.
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
Rev. Richard Jago (1715-1781). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 14 Oct. 2011. https://web.archive.org/web/20170908014740/http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=33060.
Jago, Richard. A Collection of Poems by Several Hands . Ed. Robert Dodsley and Michael F. Suarez. Vol. I. London: Routledge/Thoemmes, 1997. 172-173. Print. 6 volumes.