Works in ECPA
alphabetical listing / listing in source editions
- The BEE, the ANT, and the SPARROW: A FABLE. ()
- The FIRE-SIDE. ()
- On Lord COBHAM'S Gardens. ()
- SOLITUDE. A SONG. TO LADY COVENTRY'S MINUET. ()
- To a Child of Five Years old. ()
- TO THE MEMORY OF THE LATE DUKE OF BRIDGEWATER, MDCCXLVIII. ()
- TO-MORROW. Pereunt et Imputantur. ()
- Dodsley, Robert, 1703-1764. A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. IV. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.004)
- Dodsley, Robert, 1703-1764. A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands. Vol. V. London: printed by J. Hughs, for R. and J. Dodsley, 1763 [1st ed. 1758]. 6v.: music; 8⁰. (ESTC T131163; OTA K104099.005)
- Pearch, G. A collection of poems in four volumes. By several hands. Vol. IV. [The second edition]. London: printed for G. Pearch, 1770. 4v. ; 8⁰. (ESTC T116245; DMI 1137; OTA K093079.004)
The Works of the English Poets, from Chaucer to Cowper; including the Series Edited, with Prefaces, Biographical and Critical, by Dr Samuel Johnson: and the most approved translations. The Additional Lives by Alexander Chalmers, F.S.A. Vol. XVIII. London: J. Johnson et al., 1810. 1-46. Google Books edition. Web. 13 Feb. 2016. https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=b0LVAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA1
Cotton, Nathaniel, 1705-1788. Literature Online biography. Cambridge: Chadwyck-Healey, 2015. Web. 21 Feb. 2016. http://gateway.proquest.com/openurl?ctx_ver=Z39.88-2003&xri:pqil:res_ver=0.2&res_id=xri:lion&rft_id=xri:lion:ft:ref:BIO000546:0
Radcliffe, David H., ed.
Dr. Nathaniel Cotton (1705-1788). Spenser and the Tradition: ENGLISH POETRY 1579-1830. Center for Applied Technologies in the Humanities, Virginia Tech, 2006. Web. 21 Oct. 2011. https://web.archive.org/web/20170908014740/http://spenserians.cath.vt.edu/AuthorRecord.php?recordid=33021.
Cotton, Nathaniel. A Collection of Poems by Several Hands . Ed. Robert Dodsley and Michael F. Suarez. Vol. I. London: Routledge/Thoemmes, 1997. 137-138. Print. 6 volumes.