ON The Marriage of GEORGE the Third.
Wrote in the Seventy-Second Year of her Age.
About this text
Text view / Document view
Poems, on Several Occasions, by Mary Collier, Author of the Washerwoman's Labour, with some remarks on Her Life. Winchester: Printed by Mary Ayres; for the Author. MDCCLXII., 1762, pp. -62. 68p. (ESTC T125590)
Other works by Mary Collier
- AN ELEGY UPON STEPHEN DUCK. ()
- AN ELEGY, On the much lamented Death of NORTON POWLETT Esq; Who departed this life at Petersfield June the 4th 1741. ()
- AN EPISTOLARY ANSWER To an Exciseman, Who doubted her being the Author of the Washerwoman's Labour. ()
- The First and Second Chapters of the First Book of Samuel Versified. ()
- A Gentleman's Request to the Author on Reading The Happy Husband and the Old Batchelor: ()
- The HAPPY HUSBAND, And The OLD BATCHELOR. A Dialogue. ()
- Spectator VOL. the Fifth. Numb. 375. VERSIFIED. ()
- THE THREE WISE SENTENCES, From the First Book of ESDRAS Chap. III. and IV. ()
- THE Woman's Labour: TO Mr. STEPHEN DUCK. ()